How to set up ij Start Canon Tr8520 in 2021?
Canon Pixma TR8520 is the ultimate all-in-one printer. Canon tr8520 has a larger size touch screen and, it is one of the finest new model printers in recent times.
Canon Pixma tr8520 setup
- Unbox the canon Pixma tr8520 printer safely and place it on a flat surface to begin the setup process.
- Remove all the packing materials and the protective tapes carefully.
- Ensure that the package contains all the Pixma tr8520 printer accessories such as USB cable, Power cable, Ink cartridges.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and the power socket to turn on the canon printer.
- Push the power button to turn on the tr8520 printer. Choose the desired location and language for the printer.
- Open the front panel and pull down the canon Pixma tr8520 ink cartridge access door to find the cartridge slots.
- Insert the color and black ink cartridges; slowly slide them until you hear a click sound.
- Close the access door and begin performing the initial setup.
Canon Pixma tr8520 driver install
- Follow the instructions given above and complete the initial setup for the canon tr8520 printer.
- Download the Canon Pixma tr8520 driver package from the website.
- Open the canon tr8520 driver software once the download completed.
- Select language and follow the instructions given on the software page.
- Select the mode of connection and click on Next.
- Connect the USB cable from the back of the Pixma tr8520 printer to the computer for a wired connection.
- To opt for a wireless network, connect and check your router is active, and select Wireless.
- Include all the canon tr8520 driver software required for the installation process.
- Perform a test print to see the print quality and add the canon tr8520 printer to the devices list.
- Do reach our support team for any help with your Canon Pixma TR8520.
How to scan from Canon tr8520 printer?
- Canon Pixma TR8520 has facilitated multiple scanning processes with sophisticated automatic feeding technology.
- Ensure to include the scanner driver in the whole package driver installed for the ij start canon tr8520 printer.
- You can also download the scanner software separately from the website.
- Place the document to be scanned on the scanner glass or feeder.
- Click on “Search” and open Canon TR8520 scanner utility software.
- Select the document source as feeder or glass and click on start scan.
- Select the file destination folder and choose the file format.
- Once the Scanning is over, you can find the scanned document in the selected destination.
How to connect canon pixma tr8520 to Windows?
- Check whether the router is available and also confirm that the computer gets connected to the network.
- Make sure that the Pixma tr8520 printer is plugged in and turned on.
- Load papers, canon tr8520 ink cartridges, and Complete the initial setup for the Canon printer.
- The main screen will lit up when the Pixma tr8520 printer is ready, and now tap the wireless icon at the bottom left of the screen and select “LAN” settings.
- Next, select “Wireless LAN” and choose the wireless router you would like to use and enter the password and click Ok.
- The printer gets connected to the router, and now install the software.
- Download the canon tr8520 driver software for the printer from the website and install it on your computer.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer to get started and click on Start Setup.
- Follow on-screen instructions and select the connection method.
- After a successful network connection, select the language and complete the installation.
- The Pixma tr8520 printer is installed and perform test prints to check if the printer is online.
- Contact our support team for any help or assistance.
How to connect canon pixma tr8520 to Mac?
- Ensure to check the router and the computer connection to your wireless network.
- Plugin the ij start canon tr8520 printer and press the power button to turn it on.
- Follow the above-given instructions to complete the initial setup.
- Select the wireless option on the screen and select LAN settings.
- Choose the “WLAN” option and enter the Wi-Fi password; tap Ok, now the Pixma tr8520 printer gets connected to the Wi-Fi.
- Download the canon tr8520 driver software and open the downloaded drivers.
- Double click to install the downloaded software and enter your Mac user name and password to allow.
- Click on Start setup. Do agree with the license agreement and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Select the preferred mode of connection and then click Next.
- Now add the Pixma tr8520 printer to your control panel and click Next.
- Reach out to our support team for any help related to the canon tr8520 printer setup.
How to print with Canon Pixma tr8520 from an android phone?
- Canon Pixma tr8520 made the printing option easy and user-friendly.
- Ensure that the ij start canon tr8520 printer and the phone gets connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the play store from your phone and search for the canon mobile print application.
- Download and install the program on your android phone.
- Open the mobile print app and click on the Add printer option.
- The application will look for Canon Pixma tr8520.
- The application will look for wireless-enabled printers.
- Select Canon Pixma tr8520 and click on Next to register the printer
- The canon tr8520 printer gets connected to your phone, and now you can print from your phone.
Canon tr8520 Printer set up
- Unbox the tr8520 printer and check whether all the printer accessories are present inside the box.
- If any of the ij start canon printer material found missing, make sure to replace the printer.
- Remove all the protective materials from the printer and dispose of them safely.
- Connect the Canon Pixma tr8520 printer to the power source with the help of a power cable given along with the printer.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer and wait until the screen displays a notification.
- Install the Canon Pixma tr8520 ink cartridges in their respective slots by following the instructions displayed on the printer screen.
- Perform the print head alignment and continue with the connection process.
- On your menu page select Network settingsàLAN settingsàwireless LANàwireless LAN set upàmanual connect àpreferred network connection.
- Download the Canon Pixma tr8520 driver software for your printer and install it on your operating system.
- Do follow the onscreen instructions to complete the setup process.
- Make sure to make canon Pixma TR8520 as a default printer and perform a test print.
- Contact our technicians for any queries related to the Canon Pixma TR8520 printer.
Canon tr8520 troubleshooting
Pixma tr8520 Printer not printing
- This is one of the major issues in canon printers caused due to the installation of inappropriate driver software.
- Ensure to install the updated version of Canon Pixma tr8520 driver software and utility tools from our website.
- Open the cartridge access door and check if there is a need for Pixma tr8520 ink cartridge replacement.
- Remove all the cartridges from their slots and remove dust particles from the cartridge room with the help of tissue paper.
- Make sure to load the paper tray with enough sheets of paper for printing.
- Restart your printer and operating system; try to perform a test print to check whether the issue is resolved.
- If the issue still persists, contact our technical team for instant support.
Canon tr8520 Printer offline
- Make sure to place the ij start canon printer and the operating system within the router’s network area.
- It is mandatory that both the printer and the operating system should be connected to the same network connection.
- Power off the printer, router, and operating system; restart after 10 minutes.
- Repeat the whole setup process once again and try connecting the printer to the network connection.
- Check all the wired connections between the printer and the computer; ensure to make the entire connections firm.
- Ensure whether Canon TR8520 is made as a default printer on your operating system.
- Go to network settings and change the mode of connection; try to connect the printer to the same network connection.
- If any of the steps given above doesn’t work out, do reach our help to fix the issue.
Ij start canon tr8520 Printing blank pages
- Check the ink levels in the Canon Pixma tr8520 ink cartridges; if you find them empty replace them with the new one immediately.
- Make sure to remove the protective tapes from the cartridges and insert them tightly in their respective slots.
- Check for any clogs and paper jam issues in the printer and clear them immediately.
- Restart the Canon tr 8520 printer and the operating system; check whether the network connection is active.
- Connect the printer to the network to which the operating system is connected.
- Perform print head cleaning and cartridge alignment; print a test page to check whether the issue is resolved.
- Click on the call button below to reach us to support the issues regarding the Pixma TR8520 printer.
Canon tr4520 Scanner not scanning
- Pixma tr8520 requires scanner software for communicating with the operating system.
- Reset the whole Canon printer set up and turn on the printer after 2 minutes.
- Ensure to install the updated version of Canon Pixma tr8520 driver software and utility tools package from http //ij.start.cannon.
- Check for any damage in the scanner bed and repair it as soon as possible.
- Clean the whole printer and clear if any paper jam issue found.
- Ensure that the printer is placed within the connectivity range of the router.
- Place the operating system within the network area coverage and try to scan.
- If the scanner still didn’t scan, do reach our technicians’ help.