Best ways to setup ij Start Canon tr4520
Before you begin the setup process, unpack the ij start canon tr4520 printer.
Check if the package contains all the components needed for the ij setup. If you wish to connect your canon tr4520 printer to the computer with a USB cable, get one from the retail store. As Canon will not provide the USB cable with the printer package, get a compatible one and perform the connections. Install the Canon Pixma tr4520 printer driver on your computer and run a test print.
How to unbox your Canon Pixma tr4520 printer?
- Unbox the Pixma tr4520 printer safely and place it on a flat surface to begin the setup process.
- Remove all the packing materials and the protective tapes carefully.
- Ensure that the package contains all the canon tr4520 printer accessories such as USB cable, Power cable, Ink cartridges, and ij canon’s setup manual.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and the power socket to turn on the tr4520 printer.
- Switch on the printer, and then choose the desired location and language for the printer.
- Open the front panel and pull down the ink cartridge access door to find the cartridge slots.
- Insert the color and black ink cartridges into the Pixma tr4520 printer; slowly slide them until you hear a click sound.
- Close the access door and begin performing the initial setup.
Canon Pixma tr4520 driver installation process
Drivers are the software that allows your computer to connect and communicate with the printers. It enables the user to control and customize the printer.
- Click on the “Download” icon to download the appropriate drivers for your operating system.
- Find and open the downloaded driver from the downloads folder.
- Ensure that you have downloaded the correct format of driver software for your Canon Pixma tr4520 printer.
- Drivers for windows will be in “.exe” format, and for mac will be in the “.dmg” format.
- Refer to the instructions in the installation window.
- Choose the additional function programs to avail of all the functions of the canon printer.
- To proceed with the connection process, select the mode of connection in the setup windows.
- Connect the tr4520 printer to a wireless network before opting out for a wireless connection.
- Agree to license agreement and terms to complete the driver setup.
- Perform test prints to ensure that the canon tr4520 printer is up and ready to use.
- For any queries, reach out to our support team for instant help.
Canon Pixma tr4520 wireless setup
Wireless connections are user friendly than wired connections, which makes the canon tr4520 printer setup process Easier. Refer to the steps given below for the Canon Pixma TR4520 printer setup process.
- Connect the ij start canon printer to the power source and push the power button to turn on the printer.
- Press and hold the blue “WPS” button at the back of the Pixma tr4520 printer for 3 seconds until the orange light flashes.
- A blue light blinks as the printer searches for the access point.
- Once the canon printer is on, it displays a screen.
- On the printer home screen, press the Menu button and select the Wi-Fi setup option,
- Select the “Wi-Fi set up” option and choose the Manual setup method.
- Select the preferred Wi-Fi network from the list of networks shown.
- Enter the Wi-Fi password using the arrow keys on the printer and press ok.
- The tr4520 printer will connect to the Wi-Fi within 3 seconds.
- Press “Ok” as the screen displays Connected.
How to download scanner software for Canon tr4520 printer ?
The MP driver package includes the Canon ij scan utility. The software gets installed during MP driver installation. If the utility fails to install the perfect software for the canon tr4520 printer can be downloaded from the manufacturer’s site. Follow the steps below to install the utility software.
Scan utility for Windows
- Open the manufactures site http:// ij.start.canon tr4520 and enter the printer model.
- In windows, tr4520 software gets saved in the “.exe” format.
- Click the software option and download the ij start canon utility software.
- The software gets saved to your PC.
- To start the installation, double-click on the file.
Scan utility for Mac
- Login to the manufactures website http //ij.start.canon configuration tr4520 and click the support option.
- Download the Pixma tr4520 software by selecting the software option.
- The tr4520 software will be in the form of a “.pkg” file.
- Double click on the file to install it.
- Open the scan utility folder and start to run the ij scan software.
- Now select the document to be scanned and adjust the settings per the requirement.
- The scanned copy of the document, will be saved in the preferred location on your mac.
How to scan from Canon tr4520 printer?
- Power on the Canon TR4520 printer by connecting it to the direct power socket.
- Go to the control panel in a folder in the system and select the “Device and printer” option.
- Select your canon tr4520 printer and do Right-click.
- Choose the “Scan” option from the lists displayed.
- The document placed on the scanner bed gets scanned.
- Save the scanned documents to your computer.
How to connect tr4520 to Windows computer using cable?
To connect Canon Pixma tr4520 to the computer via wired connection, refer to the following steps:
- Connect the USB cable to the correct port on the tr4520 printer.
- Download and install the perfect driver software on your computer.
- Open the “Control panel devices and printer” folder on your computer.
- On clicking the “View printers and devices” option add the printer name to the computer by selecting the “Add printer” option.
- Select the menu and try printing the test page using the Canon Pixma tr4520 printer.
How to connect tr4520 to Windows computer wireless?
- Follow the below instructions to connect the tr4520 printer wirelessly to a windows computer.
- Refer to the wireless setup instructions given on this page to connect your printer to a wireless network.
- Ensure that the wireless light is solid, and then download the driver software on the computer.
- Follow the instructions on the setup screen and agree to the license agreement.
- Select the preferred mode of connection as “Wireless” and click Continue.
- Now, the software will detect the printer as the wireless setup has already.
- Click on “Continue” and select other utility software for printer management.
- Click on Finish, and the canon tr4520 printer will be connected wireless successfully.
Connect ij start Canon tr4520 to Mac computer
- There are three steps to be followed while connecting the ij start tr4520 printer to Mac.
- Ensure that the wireless router is turned on and set up Properly.
- Connect the canon tr4520 printer to the wireless network.
- Download the installation software.
- To download the installation software, enter the search URL in the address bar.
- Download the respective canon driver that suits your ij start canon tr4520 printer.
- Double click on the downloaded file to get started.
- The driver gets installed on your operating system within few minutes.
- Click the “Add printer” option and follow the on-screen instructions to add your ij Pixma canon tr4520 printer.
- Click “Start” at the Test Print screen to perform a test print.
- After the installation of ij Start canon tr4520 software, you can scan or print from your mac..
ij start Canon tr4520 setup
- Unbox the ij start canon tr4520 printer and check whether all the printer accessories and Canon Pixma tr4520 manual are present inside the box.
- Remove all the tapes and cardboards from the printer and place it on a flat surface.
- Insert the power cable and press the power button to turn on Pixma tr4520 printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and load the canon Pixma tr4520 ink cartridges into the slots until you hear a click sound.
- Close the cartridge access door and start to download the canon tr4520 driver software.
- Make sure to download the new version of Canon Pixma tr4520 driver software and utility tools for your printer.
- Install the driver software on your operating system and do agree to the license agreement.
- Select your preferred mode of connection and make sure to connect your printer to an active network connection.
- Adjust the slide width glides of the input tray and load it with enough sheets for printing.
- Perform the test print to check whether the canon tr4520 printer is ready to use.
Canon tr4520 troubleshooting
Pixma tr4520 Printer not printing
- Make sure that your ij start canon printer is connected to an active network connection.
- Check whether the Canon tr4520 printer and the operating system are connected to the same router network.
- Open the cartridge access door and check the ink levels in the Canon Pixma tr4520 ink cartridges; change them if required.
- Load enough papers in the paper tray of the Cannon tr4520 printer by adjusting the width glides.
- Check for other troubleshooting issues like paper jams and clear them immediately.
- Restart the canon tr4520 printer and reinstall all the whole driver package and utility tools for your printer.
- Ensure to add your Canon Pixma tr4520 printer to the operating system and perform a test print.
Canon tr4520 Printer offline issue
- Make sure that your router is turned on; connect the Pixma tr4520 printer to an active network connection.
- Check for any loose connections between the printer and the operating system and make the connection firm.
- Restart your ij start canon printer and the operating system; try to connect the printer again to the same network connection.
- Try connecting the printer to a different network connection; change your router if possible.
- Make sure to enable the wifi option in your printer; change the network connection if necessary.
- Contact your internet service provider and raise a complaint about the network issue.
- If the issue still persists do contact our support team.
Ij start canon Scanner not working
- Ensure to place the canon tr4520 printer within the connectivity range of the router.
- Reset the whole printer and install the updated version of Canon tr4520 scanner software.
- Make sure to connect the ij start canon printer to an active network connection.
- Check for any loose connections between the printer and the operating system and make the connection tight.
- Place the document to be scanned in a way its printed side facing downwards.
- Restart the Pixma tr4520 printer and the operating system; connect the printer to a different network connection and try scanning.
- Do contact our support team for instant help.
Canon tr4520 Printer printing blank pages
- Access the cartridge room and check the ink levels in the Canon Pixma tr4520 ink cartridges; Replace the ink cartridges if required.
- Perform the print head cleaning to remove any clogs or paper jams in the Canon tr4520 printer.
- Make sure that your printer is connected to an active network connection.
- Restart the whole setup and install the new version of driver software for your printer.
- Check the network status of your router and restart it if necessary.
- Reach out to our support team for instant support regarding the canon Pixma tr4520 printer.