Easy ways to setup ij Start Canon Mg3620 printer in 2021?
Canon Pixma ij start canon mg3620 is one of the unique and compact wireless printers available. It delivers good quality printing and scanning to the users at an economical price.
Canon Pixma Mg3620 printer setup
- Unpack the canon mg3620 printer carefully from the shipment box and make sure that the seal does not get broken and the canon printer box contains all the printer accessories.
- Remove the wrapper around the mg3620 printer safely and place the printer on a clean and flat surface.
- Remove all the packing materials from in and out of the printer.
- Connect the power cable to the back of the start canon printer and the other end to the power outlet.
- Pick the canon mg3620 ink cartridges and remove the orange strip from the ink cartridges safely.
- Open the front door of the Pixma printer to access the ink cartridge door, and you will see the cartridge carriage moving back and forth, wait until it rests.
- Pull the lever to load the black and color ink cartridges in the specific ink slots and close the front door.
- Make-sure that all the indicator lights are solid, and if you see any light flashing, address the indication appropriately.
- Pull the paper tray out and load the papers. Adjust the Paper glides as per the size of the Papers.
- The initial setup gets done, and now you can proceed with the installation process.
- After the proper canon mg 3620 printer setup, do the test print to ensure whether the printer works properly.
Canon Pixma Mg3620 driver install
- Download the entire package of canon Pixma mg3620 printer driver to your computer.
- Open and start the downloaded software on the computer.
- Select the language and do agree with the license agreement of the downloaded software
- Ensure to include other canon mg3620 function drivers to use the multi-functions of the printers.
- Select the mode of connection as wired or wireless.
- Ensure to connect the USB cable if you prefer a wired connection.
- If you prefer a wireless connection, connect the mg3620 printer to your router.
- Click Next and follow the displayed instructions.
- The start canon mg3620 printer will print the information sheet once the connection is successful.
- Do reach our support team to ease the Canon PIXMA mg3620 driver installation process.
How to connect Canon Pixma mg3620 wireless?
- Follow the below-given steps to connect your Canon Pixma mg3620 to your wireless network.
- Connect the power cable and turn on the mg3620 printer by pressing the power button.
- Wait until the light next to the power button stops flashing.
- Press and hold the Wireless button until the power light flashes.
- Press the Color button and Wireless button simultaneously and wait for the wireless light to flash.
- Flashing wireless light indicates that the Canon printer is ready to connect wirelessly.
- Now press the WPS button in your router to synchronize the network to the printer.
- After a successful connection, the wireless light will stop flashing.
- Wireless setup is over, and now you can print and scan wirelessly from your canon 3620 printer.
How to connect Pixma mg3620 wireless with Windows?
- The Canon Pixma mg3620 printer has to be enabled wirelessly before beginning the connection process.
- The power button will lit up when the printer is on, and the Wi-Fi light should be flashing.
- On your operating system, install the perfect driver for the mg3620 printer by visiting the link given below.
- Open the downloaded software and click Start setup to run the software.
- Select region and do agree with the license agreement.
- Choose the WLAN connection method and select the option Connect via a wireless router.
- The installed application will scan and detect the ij start canon mg3620 printer.
- Select the mg3620 printer and click Next and then follow the instructions mentioned in the printer setup process.
- The computer will lose the internet connection temporarily for the auto-configuration process.
- Be sure to install all the software needed to drive the mg3620 printer and do the test print.
- For any wireless setup-related assistance, contact our support team.
How to Connect Canon mg3620 wireless setup with mac?
- Confirm proper router setup and network connection to your computer.
- Plugin and turn on the power button of the Canon printer mg3620.
- The power button will lit up when the mg 3620 printers is on, and the Wi-Fi light should be flashing.
- Install the software for the Pixma mg3620 printer by following the instructions given above.
- Open the software and enter the username and password of Mac to run the software.
- Select the preferred connection as “wireless” in the connection method screen.
- Click “Next” and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the wireless connection.
- The network gets disabled temporarily during the setup process.
- Now select the name of the preferred Wi-Fi network connection and enter the password.
- After the connection of canon Pixma mg3620 wireless set up, add the printer to your printers and scanners list.
- Set up the region and agree to the license agreement.
- Be sure to install all the software needed to drive the printer and do the test print.
How to scan with Canon mg3620 printer?
- You must install the scanner application on your computer to perform the scanning function from Canon Pixma mg3620.
- Make sure to install the complete MP driver package or include the canon mg3620 scanner driver during the installation process.
- Open the scanner lid and place the document face down on the scanner glass you intend to scan.
- Search for ij scan utility for canon mg3620 printer on your computer and run the program to open it.
- Click on the scan option at the bottom to start scanning.
- Select the file format and destination folder to place the scanned document.
- For any help regarding the canon mg3620 printer set up, reach our support team for instant help.
Connect Canon mg3620 with USB cable
- Follow the below instructions to connect your mg3620 printer using a USB cable.
- Connect the USB cable to the start canon mg3620 printer and computer.
- On your computer download, the driver software for the mg3620 printer.
- Install the utility programs for printer management.
- Locate the region and select the language to start up the driver.
- Click Agree on the license agreement page and select the connection mode as USB.
- Click “Next” and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the wired connection.
- For further assistance, reach our support agents.
Connect mg3620 with Android
- Connect the phone and ij start canon mg3620 printer to the same network.
- Download the Canon printer app on the mobile phone from the play store.
- Open the app and select “Add printer” option at the bottom.
- Select Register printer, and the application will scan for the available printers.
- The application will show up on your Pixma 3620 printer. Select Canon Pixma MG3620.
- Allow the permissions for the printer and phone to exchange data.
- Now the mobile printing from your Canon Pixma MG3620 is enabled successfully.
Canon pixma MG 3620 Printer set up
- Take the ij start cannon printer out from the box and place it on a safe surface.
- Make sure to remove all the packing materials from the printer.
- Connect the power cable and press the power button to turn on the canon mg3620 printer.
- Open the cartridge access door and load the canon Pixma mg3620 ink cartridges in their respective slots.
- Load the paper tray with enough white sheets to perform the test print.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to proceed with the canon Pixma mg3620 printer installation process.
- Perform the test print to make sure whether the setup is done right.
- Ensure to install the canon mg3620 driver software for your printer from our website.
- Download and install the driver software on your operating system and do agree to the license agreement.
- Select your preferred mode of connection as a wired or wireless network.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the canon Pixma mg3620 printer setup.
Canon Pixma mg 3620 troubleshooting
Canon mg3620 Printer not printing
- Make sure to install the suitable canon Pixma mg3620 driver software for the Canon MG3620 printer.
- Check the ink levels in the canon Pixma mg3620 ink cartridges and replace them if necessary.
- Open the paper tray and check whether it has enough papers for printing; if you find the tray empty load it with sufficient papers.
- Disable all the connections and turn off the canon mg3620 printer; restart the printer after 2 minutes.
- Perform the connection set up and install the updated version of Canon Pixma mg3620 driver software and utility tools.
- Ensure to connect both the printer and the operating system to the same network connection.
- Check whether the Pixma MG3620 printer has been made as a default printer on your operating system.
- Perform a test print to check whether the issue has been resolved; if the issue still continues reach out to our help.
Canon mg3620 Printer offline
- Check whether your ij start canon mg3620 printer is connected to an active network connection.
- Ensure to place the canon mg3620 printer and the computer within the connectivity range of the router.
- Restart the router and try to connect the printer after 30 seconds.
- Reset the network settings in the printer and try to connect it to the same network.
- Contact your internet service provider and replace your router if necessary.
- Check for any unstable connections between the printer and the computer and make the connection stable.
- If the canon printer still shows offline make an attempt to change your network connection.
- Do contact our technicians for any help regarding the canon Pixma MG3620 printer.
Canon mg 3620 Scanner not scanning
- Install the Canon MG3620 scanner driver software to enable communication between the printer and the scanner.
- Ensure to place the document to be scanned in a way its printed side facing downwards.
- Check for any paper jams or clogs in the canon mg3620 printer; perform the print head cleaning if required.
- Restart the printer, operating system, and router; repeat the printer set up and try to scan again.
- Make sure whether the Pixma mg3620 printer and the operating system are connected to the same network connection.
- Uninstall the existing canon mg3620 scanner driver software and install the updated version by clicking the link given below.
- Check whether the printer is connected to an active network connection; if not restart the printer and connect it to a different network connection and then try scanning.
- If any of the above steps didn’t resolve the issue, do contact our support team.
Canon mg3620 printer printing blank pages
- Make sure whether the protective tapes on the canon mg3620 ink cartridges are removed; check whether the cartridges are loaded tightly in their respective slots.
- Check the ink levels of the canon Pixma mg3620 ink cartridges and replace them with the new ones if the cartridges are empty.
- Perform the print head cleaning to remove all the clogs and paper jams from the printer.
- Turn off the Canon printer and power it on after 2 minutes; perform a test print to check whether the issue is resolved.
- Check the network status of the ij start canon mg3620 printer and make sure to connect it to an active network connection.
- Ensure to install the perfect canon Pixma mg3620 driver software and utility tools for your printer; perform the ink cartridge alignment to check if the issue is resolved.
Contact our technicians team if the above troubleshooting steps doesn’t fix the issue.